A significant factor contributing to the competitive advantage La Trobe Financial enjoys is the quality of our staff. Our ability to produce solid
growth in the current competitive climate reflects the hard work and professionalism of our staff. Our staff are committed and enthusiastic
professionals who take pride in the service they offer customers. Our ongoing strategic vision is to be a successful creator and protector
of wealth for our investing, borrowing, or outsource partner clients. In summary we achieve this through:
- Service excellence to satisfy the needs of our retail clients and institutional investment partners every time;
- Competitive borrowing products and services incorporating the benefits of new technology for greater convenience;
- Prudent, efficient and ethical management of our business affairs providing privacy and security, and staff with opportunities for advancement through training and department structures;
- Recruiting and retaining above average, highly skilled employees;
- Continually develop and mentor employees, and foster long term internal career paths; and
- Maximise communication and teamwork between business units.
Be a part of the La Trobe Finanical team
Just as we strive to be the best when it comes to customer service, one of our key objectives is to be an ‘Employer of Choice’ by making every employee’s career a rewarding experience. We aim to attract and retain the best people in the business and allow our employees to deliver their best work within a culture that is driven by our Values.
We offer an exciting team environment that supports employees as individuals through personal development and growth.We are always on the lookout for talented people to join our team and would welcome expressions of interest from those who are looking to take the next step in their career in the financial services industry.
Summer Internship Programme 2013
La Trobe Financial is offering a programme at our Head Office in Melbourne during the summer holidays. We are seeking ambitious and confident penultimate year undergrad or postgrad university students, who are interested in gaining exposure to the Financial Services industry.
Our continuous growth has emphasised our commitment to recruit qualified management and to continually train, and promote existing staff.
As vacancies occur, we will list them on this site. Should you be interested in applying for one of these positions, please forward your
either our email address firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us here.