Our children, our future
The first part of our Community investment offers a range of school Scholarships for clients' children at various scholastic levels. La Trobe Financial has a long history of assisting Australians in realising their educational dreams; owning their own home; or obtaining financial independence.
- Scholarships are available only to the children and grandchildren of La Trobe Financial Members (or students who are members in their own right) who are undertaking, or about to undertake Secondary School (years 7 to 12).
- Scholarships are awarded on the basis of proven scholastic ability and/or need.
- Photocopies of school reports should be forwarded, as no liability will be accepted for the loss of the original reports.
- Application forms must be correctly and completely filled out, so that the student concerned has every chance of being successful in their application.
- Completed application forms must reach La Trobe Financial Head Office, Level 25, 333 Collins Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000 by requested deadline. For enquiries please call 13 80 10.
- Each application form must be accompanied by a copy of the student's annual report, and the Principal's report on the application form must be completed in full.