Australia's leading Peer-to-Peer lender
With more retail investors than any other peer-to-peer platform, La Trobe Financial is one of Australia’s leading peer-to-peer lenders. We connect investors who want a return on their money with creditworthy individuals and businesses who want a simple, competitive loan. We offer security over residential and commercial properties.
You can view our current P2P Investment List now.
Start earning with just $1,000 minimum:
- your investments are secured by a registered first mortgage over property in Australia
- individualised loans sourced by La Trobe Financial
- detailed summary of investment provided to investors by way of a supplementary product disclosure statement (SPDS). You choose term and yield.
- you decide whether and how much to invest in a loan
- returns paid monthly
- no entry or exit fees (if investment held to maturity)
- personal service from our 300 specialist staff
- the security of a manager with over 65 years' experience and $16 billion managed
|FAQs about our P2P Investment List|
You can invest in any of the mortgages listed on the weekly P2P Investment List
once La Trobe Financial has received your signed Application Form attached to the PDS and holds your cleared funds in the Fund's Classic 48 hour Account. As all
mortgages on the weekly P2P Investment List have already settled (unless stated otherwise on the list) the decision is yours when
you decide to invest in the mortgages providing there are sufficient funds available.
La Trobe Financial settles each Mortgage first (unless otherwise advised) to settle the loan quickly as a borrower service without the need of having all the investors in place to settle the loan. Investment in a Select Investment is accepted on a Peer-to-Peer (P2P) "first come, first served" basis, so if the Select or High Yield Investment is fully allocated, we may not be able to accept all or part of your investment.
|Newsletters & Articles||File Size||Type|
|November 2015 Financial Standard – The awesome power of the peer-to-peer economy||631 KB|
|June 2016 Self Managed Super - Sound Principles still critical for P2P Investments||1005 KB|
|3 years p.a.|
|5 years p.a.|
La Trobe Financial Asset Management Limited ACN 007 332 363 Australian Financial Services Licence 222213 Australian Credit Licence 222213 is the issuer and manager of the La Trobe Australian Credit Fund ARSN 088 178 321. It is important for you to consider the Product Disclosure Statement for the Credit Fund in deciding whether to invest, or to continue to invest, in the Credit Fund. You can read the PDS on our website or ask for a copy by telephoning us.
* Returns on our investments are variable and paid monthly. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance. The rates of return from the Credit Fund are not guaranteed and are determined by the future revenue of the Credit Fund and may be lower than expected. Investors risk losing some or all of their principal investment. An investment in the Credit Fund is not a bank deposit. Withdrawal rights are subject to liquidity and may be delayed or suspended.
** We provide this risk classification as a guide and it describes the relative risk, compared to the other Investment Accounts in the Fund. In assessing the relative risks of each Investment Account, we have had reference to the categories of risk described in the Standard Risk Measure Guidance Paper for Trustees issued jointly by the Financial Services Council (of which we are a member) and the Association of Superannuation Funds of Australia dated July 2011.
Please refer to the Investor Disclaimers link on this page for full disclaimers.